Fire!

With the onset of winter we've been using the wood burning stove in the house quite a lot. Imagine our shock when our bedroom filled with smoke and the carpet around the chimney was smouldering! Thankfully we caught it just in time and were able to prevent the house from burning down. This was a bit of a shocker especially as our landlord is overseas, thankfully we managed to find the original installer who came and sorted it out pronto.



The repair work underway


The woodburning stove in all its glory

0 comments:

Post a comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, we really appreciate it!

Anyone can comment and all comments will appear after word verification.

Cheers